mPandanda Player Card Drawing Contest!
This contest is to design and submit a drawing of a player card background. We are leaving the theme open so that you can draw anything you think would make a great background, while still following the rules of course. Your original drawing can be hand drawn or created on a computer. The entry however must be emailed to us in the format of a digital image (in one of the following formats: jpg, png) or uploaded on an image hosting service (such as Imgur).
Hand drawn images will need to be turned into a digital picture so they can be emailed to us.
There will be one Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will have their design turned into an actual player card background to be used in the game and will also recieve free access to the VIP features, an Artistic Tee, 20 Panda Gold and 10,000 coins for their Panda. The really cool part is that your card can be featured in the game with your Panda’s name – which could even make your Panda pretty famous – who knows? The winner will be announced on Friday July 26th in the blog and the new Player Card Background will be released in August.
To submit your drawing:
- Read and obey the rules. Entering the competition means that you agree to the rules. Make sure to read our terms of service specifically with regard to the use of submissions you send to us.
- Email your drawing to email@example.com from the email address you used when you signed up for mPandanda.
- Type the words “Player Card Drawing Contest” in the subject line of the email.
- Type your Panda name in the text of the email for example “Panda Name: Lily.”
- Do NOT include your real name, house address or phone number.
- Email your entry for mPandanda to receive it no later than Sunday, July 21 at 11:59pm, Pacific Standard Time (PST).
A complete list of the contest rules can be found bellow.
- The contest is open to all mPandanda users.
- The judges will accept all valid entries as stipulated by the rules.
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address which was used to create your Panda.
- Entries must be in the format of a digital image (in one of the following formats: jpg, png ) or uploaded on an image hosting service (such as Imgur).
- All entries must be submitted no later than Sunday, July 21st at 11:59pm, Pacific Standard Time (PST).
- Entries must not include any copyrighted material (or material produced by a third party, such as pictures or photographs) other than the entrant’s own work.
- There is no guarantee that you will win and the odds of winning will be based on the number of total entries received by the cutoff date.
- Altough its pretty likely, there is no guarantee that your Panda will become famous. We just can’t control that kind of thing.
- Winner will be notified by email and publicly on our blog.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, and appropriateness by a panel of judges and by entering you agree that their decision is final.
- Entries not adhering to the mPandanda rules, or any use of inappropriate language or inappropriate images will be disqualified.
- The player cards created will be a derivative of the design and may be changed at our descrection to satisfy the needs of the game.
- There is no limit to the number of valid entries that a user can submit before the cutoff date.
- Prizes cannot be substituted for any cash or monetary equivalents.
- We reserve the right to amend and/or modify these rules at any time without notice.